Monday, May 25, 2009
I'm sorry it's taken me a while to get these pictures up on my blog, but here they are - finally! :) For those of you who didn't read my last posting, please be sure to read the story behind these photos. I thought I had taken more, but when I uploaded them onto my computer, there were only these two. Oh well. I hope you like looking at them anyway. :)
On the trail...(I'm taking the picture)
Back at the cars, we drank tons of water from our water bottles that our Dad has, thankfully!, reminded us about! :) We also brought a spray bottle with cold water and sprayed each other down. I don't look very wet in this picture, but I think I got soaked the most! :) This is me and my trusty Diamondback bike! :)
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Sunday, May 10, 2009
I'm sorry that the picture is so small! :( When I opened it large, I could see it clearly! But, anyway...on the left side of the cubic zirconia it says: "Purity" and on the other side it says "Psalm 51:10". I just love that it's so unique and I have never seen another purity ring like it!! :)
Saturday, May 9, 2009
- You are a woman of God and strive to please Him more every day.
- You are one of my best friends and the best mentor a daughter could ask for. I don't feel ashamed to share things with you.
- You have taught me (and still are!) the path to a godly womanhood and are training me for my, Lord-willing, future husband.
- You have taught me not to be afraid, to stand for what I believe, and to be gracious and kind.
- And, you help me grow in my daily walk with God. And I love and thank you for it!
And one last thing, to all my readers...tomorrow, think of the young boys and girls who don't have a mother. Offer up a special prayer for them and pray that God will comfort them.
And please wish all your mothers a Happy Mother's Day from me! :)
“A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.”